Tailor-made for you and your travel partners.
Tanzania is one of best countries on the African continent to enjoy a safari vacation. Within Tanzania's parks and reserves are an estimated 20 percent of Africa's large mammals, 1,500 recorded bird species and a naturalists feast of over 10,000 plants. Three of the seven wonders of Africa are in Tanzania, including Ngorongoro Crater and the world famous Serengeti migration.
How to book your tailor-made safari package.
1. Choose your favorite wildlife locations in north or south Tanzania
2. Decide how many days
3. Choose the style and standard of safari accommodation
5. Tell us what is in your 'wish list' (select the button below - opens in a new window).
We will design a program just for you.
Southern Tanzania safari:
Fly-drive safaris to visit:
We already have a selection of popular pre-set safari programs previous guests have enjoyed. Take a look at the safari programs page.
Add to your 'wish list'.
There is so much more to include in your visit to Tanzania. Add on activities if you have enough time.
- Trek Tanzania's stunningly beautiful dormant volcano's Mt Kilimanjaro & Mt Meru
- Explore the historic exotic spice islands of Zanzibar
- Relax on tropical Indian Ocean beaches or the shores of Lake Victoria
- Visit tribal community and experience authentic African culture.
Example tailor-made tour:
This is a example of a tailor-made 14 day safari our guests recently enjoyed:
The safari begins in north-east Tanzania, with gentle hiking in the foothills of Kilimanjaro, visit Ngorongoro Crater before crossing into and out of the Serengeti to reach the shores of Lake Victoria. Fly to the island of Zanzibar to end your vacation relaxing on an Indian Ocean beach. Accommodation - lodges, hotels and beach resort.
Read more information to help you plan your safari.
T: +255 754 994405 | E: email@example.com |kilitreks-safaris
Page updated 29/06/2013
Designed by Oraica Ltd. www.oraica.net